Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome to Rosie Reality

I’ve been a lot of things, and been called a lot more. My occupations have included switchboard operator, actress, writer, singer, waitress, bartender, receptionist, teacher, babysitter, choreographer and nanny (not exactly in that order). Now I am a mom. Not just a mom – a STAY-AT-HOME MOM. I went from a washboard stomach to dishpan hands.

Many of my experiences have been exaggerated for dramatic effect – although I usually do it for comedic effect. Please don’t think that I am actually complaining about my life…well, okay, maybe I am, but understand that I understand how incredibly lucky (read blessed if you’re into that sort of thing) I am to have this life, and these children. Yes, I feel that I have faced some hardships but I know that in the grand scheme of the universe my life has been fairly easy, and that I am spoiled and shallow.

No comments: